Britney Spears Flawlessly Covers V Magazine’s 100th Issue, Talks “Very Different” Upcoming Album


Britney Spears is ramping up the pre-promo for her upcoming ninth studio album, and possibly just debuted her new look for the #B9 era on three collectible covers of V magazine’s 100th issue.
The milestone issue features the queen looking absolutely flawless in a series of images shot by fashion photographer Mario Testino, who shot her first spread for V in March 2011 ahead of the release of her Femme Fatale album.

Perched in the lap of a hot muscled stud with a full beard and tiny black briefs, Britney is serving classic sex kitten once again in a revealing transparent top and thigh-high stockings with garters.
Though she won’t fully reveal any details about the upcoming album or when it’s due, Britney promised fans in an accompanying interview that the album is definitely in the making, and it’s one she’s working “more hands-on” with so it’s absolutely perfect.


“Honestly, I’m just particular with this record. It’s my baby, and so I really want it done right,” she told the magazine. “I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year for me to do, or two months. I have no idea at this point. But I just know that the direction I’m going in is so good. It’s the best thing I’ve done in a long time. I’m proud of the work, and it’s very different; it’s not what you would think at all. But I’m not rushing anything. I just want it to be done right, so that my fans will truly appreciate it.”

Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment