The Tottenham striker commits suicide

The Tottenham striker considered suicide over continued
problems with his family, the player revealed in
Facebook posts.
Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor revealed he
contemplated suicide over issues with his family.
Adebayor has published two previous Facebook posts
hitting out at his family following accusations he failed
to support them financially.
And the former Arsenal, Manchester City and Real Madrid
man released a third lengthy statement on the social
media website on Wednesday, focusing on brothers Kola
and Peter, the latter of whom passed away in August
2013.
In it he claims Kola and Peter held a knife to his throat
following a dispute over money during his time at
Monaco.
And in the penultimate paragraph of the post, Adebayor
wrote: "Many times I wanted to give up. Ask my sister
Iyabo Adebayor how many times I have called and was
ready to commit suicide?
"I kept these stories for years… But If I die, no one would
know my story, no one would learn from it… Some
people say I should keep these stories private, but
someone has to sacrifice himself; someone has to talk
about it.
"I know people would relate to my story and others
would learn from it. For every one who knows me, I'd do
anything for my country and my people."


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment