Police find $100 worth of groceries in woman’s Vagina

Holly Fray from Pittson, Pennsylvania is facing
charges and fines after being arrested. Keen eyed
store employees couldn't help but notice the
resourceful thief shoving food up her dress and
called the police. Officer Charles Langan said that
Fray was given a full body search during which
several oranges fell onto the floor between her legs.
"I thought she stuffed a bunch of things in her
pants so I gave her a fast pat down, when I felt
nothing and saw items begin to fall out of her
pants, I knew something was up," said Officer
Langan. "A female officer was called in after
Miss Fray was brought to the station, and a more
thorough search was initiated."
Officer Felicia Anne, a 10 year vet of the police
force arrived to carry out the more in depth search;
"They asked me to come do a full cavity search on
a recently arrested shoplifter, which is very
unusual. They told me that they thought she was
holding groceries in her vagina, and I literally
laughed out loud. They told me about the oranges
and not feeling anything during the pat down, so I
took her in the back and sure enough, we found
nearly $100 worth of groceries inside of her vagina.
A dozen eggs, bread, milk, a few more oranges, as
well as a full porterhouse and a rack of bacon were
in there, plus a lot more. I was shocked."
The store didn't press charges against the thief
because they said the situation was too funny.


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment