ORACLE SEARCHLIGHT MEETS WITH THE NIGERIA HUMAN CALCULATOR PROMISE AKPERE , A REAL GENIUS OF THE AFRICA ORIGIN

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE HUMAN BRAIN CAN BE PUSHED BEYOND THIS LIMIT, MEET THE NIGERIAN WHO DID IT PROMISE AKPERE




Image result for promise akpere







THE INTERVIEW

Oracle;  Tell us about the Nigerian human calculator?

Promise;  My name is Akpere Promise, son of the ex chairman of okpe local Govt Area, late honourable rev. Fullman Akpere. A native of Okuokolo, Delta State Nigeria. I did my primary and secondary  education in Orerokpe town Delta state in Adane-okpe and Baptist high school respectively.

Oracle; So how was growing up like?
Promise; It was really interesting and tough after the death of my father

Oracle;  Oh sorry to hear about that. How was life after u dad passed on?

Promise; I had to deal with difficult times that made me the person I am today

Oracle; So when did u realize u were talented?

Promise; In the year 2011 I had a developed a strong desire for numbers because I came to realise that the whole universe we live in is numbers and that if I want to understand the universe and speak the true language(Numbers) with which it was designed, I needed a calculating mind. So I decided to be a human calculator. Training my self was not easy but at least it was possible for me.

Oracle; How did u train yourself into becoming a human calculator?

Promise; I started with my multiplication table, Then as time progressed i grew in multiplying and dividing numbers. The main reason why I was able to succeed was is that anytime the headaches come I don't stop to calculate. I noticed at first  that each time I stopped, my brain goes back to square zero. It is like an elastic material, when you stress it and leave it, it retain its original size but if you continue stressing it, it will cross its elastic limit and it cannot go back again. That is how i managed to reach this stage

Oracle; How were you able to conquer the headache knowing its very dangerous?

Promise; No medicines! I had to endure because i understand that great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance That way it disappeared,  and each  time the headache come and go, I notice an improvement in my ability

Oracle; When did u talent started manifesting?

Promise; It started to manifest in 2011

Oracle: Who was the first person to know about ur abilities?

Promise; My friend, Orovwigho Joseph

Oracle: How did your family react to your new abilities?

Promise; They were suprised and proud of me

Oracle: What brought about the name the THE NIGERIAN HUMAN CALCULATOR?

Promise; A friend of mine suggested i use it for my first video. Since then, it has been following me

Oracle; How has exactly does the Nigerian human calculator works?

Promise; When I am asked to process a numerical task, immediately the numbers start arranging themselves in my mind.

Oracle: Any special recognition yet??

Promise: Yes! I have been recognised by the world's 1st creative Scientist, Peter Matthews-Akukalia. His creative Excellency. Author of the book "the Oracle"

Oracle: You in school ??

Promise: Yes

Oracle: Which school and department?

Promise:  Delta state polytechnic,Otefe-Oghara, Computer Engineering Department

Oracle: Isn't it intimidating to your course mate and lecturer's to know that you can manipulate numbers so easily??

Promise: We have a way of handling that

Oracle: So how has the journey been so far?

Promise: there have been obstacles and challenges but it is getting more interesting

Oracle: So what do you have to say to the youth out there who think all is over when they loose any or both of their parents? Because you are a perfect role model to the youth out there today.

Promise: My fellow youths out there; No matter what happens, life goes on. As long as there is life there is hope. With love-Akpere Promise.

Oracle : It's been a privilege having you on board on The Oracle Searchlight

Promise: You are welcome,

Oracle: Looking forward to seeing gain an international recognition!!!


Promise:  In time i will. Thanks Amen.

PROMISE AKPERE  you are a rear breed of talent,  we are proud to have found you.


THE VIDEO CLIP OF HOW THE NIGERIAN HUMAN CALCULATOR WORKS





        


  This interview was carried out by OTEZI FERGIE , For more info,  Follow  me on instagram    https://instagram.com/iamfergieranking,  BBM 7BD1CC1A  FACEBOOK, https://www.facebook.com/donab.otezi1

Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment