I don't shake hands with women- RSUST Best graduating student says

Falola Ajumobi, who was adjudged the Best
Graduating student at the recently held 27th
convocation ceremony of the Rivers state
University of Science and Technology, RSUST,
says one of the things he had to do to achieve
his academic feat was to distance himself from
women. He said he doesn't even shake hands
with women. Huh?. Falola, who graduated as a
Petroleum Engineer with a CGPA of 4.82 says he
was also very religious while on campus
"There is no way students of the opposite
sex would not have passed glances at me.
But I am a very religious person; I don’t
shake hands with ladies and right from time,
they know me for that. So, the only thing is
that we greet from a distance. That does not
mean that we do not crack jokes because
that has made them to know me" he told
Punch


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment