Unbelievable! Meet The First Man to Give Birth to a Baby (Photos)

An American man from Bend, Oregon named
Beatie,34 has reportedly
given birth to a baby girl which makes him the
first man in the world
to do such.
Beatie was originally a female but he had his
breasts removed through
surgery and has been living as a man ever since.
He conceived with sperm from a donor and was
inseminated at home by
his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself
kit. Beatie
reportedly spoke for the first time about the 40-
hour labour,
describing it as the 'experience of a lifetime'
In his words:
" It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a
moment I will cherish
for the rest of my life.
"Everyone thought I was going to have a
caesarean but I always knew I
wanted a natural birth and I had one.
"As she was being born the midwife said she had
this mass of dark hair like me.
"I could hear her words but I needed to see her
for myself. And then
she came out and my eyes just filled with tears.
She was so beautiful
and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with
love and wonder and I
couldn't keep my eyes off her. I still can't today."
The amazing part of the story is that their child is
being breast-fed
naturally by his wife whose breastmilk was
stimulated by the suckling
child.


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment