Adventures of Alex( CHAPTER TWO)

Excel Greatness Ogbemudia's photo.

























 met a Damsel... 70 kilometers into the walking journey , you wont believe what met my eyes.. Dehmmm... i stood in my tracks for close to 30 secs... ( nb.. let me describe vividly what met my mortal eyes, ) ahead of me was a beautiful sexy Damsel carrying a bucket of water," apparently she fetched from a stream or river near by". Her figure alone was something my feeble mind still cant comprehend . she wore a green tank top plus a short ( i mean very short) jeans shirt.. i slowly walked behind her admiring and asking my self " is dis real or Hallucinating ?" i quickly slapped my self to come baCk to my senses . i doubled my steps to seize the opportunity to talk to her .. wen i got closer to her.............. to bi conti..
       PREV                                                                                       NEXT 

Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment