Plateau Governor-Elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House. See His reasons





Governor-elect of Plateau state, Simon Lalong, Tuesday said he won’t be moving into the State’s government house. Explaining why he won’t be moving in, the governor elect said that other than the place being uncompleted, he does not need such luxury to serve the people. His words in part: “I am not going to occupy an uncompleted building as a government house. In any case, I don’t need such a house to work for the people of Plateau State. In serving Plateau people, I don’t need a luxury office. I’d rather prefer people of the state live in luxury homes with all social services provided. So, I don’t think a new government house is a priority of Plateau people. I don’t need such an office to serve my people.”

Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment