My wife deceived me into marrying her knowing she doesn’t have vaginal opening – Man tells court

An Abeokuta Customary Court sitting in Ake
Wednesday, dissolved a three-year-old marriage
between Mr Femi Olayiwole and wife, Kemi, due to
the absence of v**ina, deceit and frequent fighting.
Olayiwole told the court that his wife deceived him
into marrying her knowing that she could not bear
him a child.

He further accused his wife, who had failed to appear
in court after being summoned several times, of
living a false life, frequent fighting and threatening
his life.
"My wife had been deceiving me since we got married
I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My
wife does not have any v**ina opening. Anytime I ask
her for s*x, she would give an excuse to back up her
refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to
give us children. My wife did not tell me anything
about her condition before we got married, until
February this year that she confessed to me that she
had never experienced menstruation in her life.
"I thought she was lying, so I went to see her parents
who told me it was true, and that they thought their
daughter explained to me before we got married",
Olayiwole told the court.
He, therefore, pleaded with the court's president to
dissolve his three-year-old marriage that had nothing
to show for both now and in future.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the
defendant was absent in spite several summons by the
court.
The court's president, Mr, Olalekan Akande, dissolved
the marriage, saying that both parties had made up
their minds to part ways.
Akande said that both parties were free to remarry
anybody of their choice, adding that the document of
the marriage dissolution should be sent to
Kemi.adapted from Information Nigeria's


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment