Man Caught With PVCs On March 28th Has Been Given Certificate Of Return by INEC (PHOTOS)

We don't know exactly who Governor Ayo Fayose is
directing his plea to, may be the APC lawmakers who
are bent on impeaching him, or his numerous
enemies in the political world. But the Governor
yesterday at a special prayer session organised for
him by the Ansar-udeen Mosque, Atikankan in Ado-
Ekiti to celebrate his recent electoral victory at the
Supreme Court, pleaded with the opposition and
others he calls his enemies to please spare their
sword and let peace reign in Ekiti. Continue below to
read what Mr Fayose said:
"If they say someone has enemies, I'm number one
in the world. But God has been merciful and has
been helping me to overcome my challenges.
"I need your prayers because it will strengthen me
more. I'm here in the mosque to thank God.
"All I want is peace. I have a constitutionally
guaranteed tenure. A governor is judged by his
achievements in office. All I'm interested in is to
bring development to my people. My opponents
know if I have a rest of mind I will achieve my
objectives.
"All those I have offended should forgive me for the
sake of the masses and orphans. They should know
people gave me the mandate. Nobody is above
mistake; they should forgive me."
"We are here to thank God and pray for peace. I'm
appealing to those aggrieved to please allow peace
to reign.
"There is no perfect man. They should allow peace
to reign. All I want is peace that will energise
development.
"Anything that can bring peace cannot be wished
away. For me, I'm ready to accommodate everybody.
Whatever they want we can sit down and talk," he
said.


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment