Photos: 31-Year Old Man Spends £50,000 On Cosmetic Surgery To Look Like Madonna

Adam Daniel has redesigned his whole face to look
like the queen of pop and is now one of America's
top impersonators.
The 31-year-old has had his cheeks, jaw and
brows changed through various surgeries as well as
numerous fillers across his face. But no matter the
cost, Daniel says his transformation was worth
every penny.
Mr Daniel, who claims he has performed in 4,000
shows over the last 12 years as his alter ego
'Venus Delight', said:  "I spent practically my whole
life, my whole wallet, all the money that's been
given to me to look like Madonna.
"I've had my cheeks implanted and my jaw done
several times, I've had my chin done and I've had
brow lifts and fillers. But it is so worth it because
goddamn I look like Madonna."
He first became obsessed with the singer while he
was struggling to come to terms with his sexuality
as a teenager.
His wardrobe is also said to be fully packed of
replicas of Madonna's most famous outfits.


Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment